iPad 5 Leaked Images, HTC M7 Event Invites, Nexus 4 Back On Sale & More – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Nexus 4 availability in stores, even though that might change by the time this video goes live. We next talk about Asus and Google working on a newer version of the Nexus 7 with a better display and design. HTC makes the news next as we now have confirmed dates and invites for their M7 press event. Then the iPad 5 takes the spotlight as we find images of the new design, which is exactly as we currently see the iPad mini, only bigger obviously. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s release of a 128GB iPad 4 and question the need for it as well.
All this and more after the break.
- Still Want a Nexus 4? You May Get Your Chance Today
- Google and Asus To Unveil Updated Seven-Inch Nexus In May, Full HD Screen, New Design
- HTC Confirms February Event; Could This Be M7 Announcement?
- Is This the Back of the Upcoming Apple iPad 5?
- Apple Raises Maximum iPad Storage to 128GB